Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My bdaY part 2!!!

yup... den all the while was waiting for huining n marc n shelia to msg me, call me or meet me today.. but they din.. i expected it actually.. coz we did all this to ning too.. haha.. so.. waiting n waiting.. den after work... i tot qluite normal still.. den i tot they will come up to my hse.. so i waited n waited.. even told my mum they might come up. hahaa.. den here comes 8pm.. way after their knock off hour.. den waited again... haha.. but sth weird is.. wai ling called!! she called me when i was in the bus.. she said she need to borrow my sec 4 yr book from me.. coz she bet with her fren 1o bucks saying that there is joycelynn tay in tha yr book.. den she say she need to borrow from me.. den i shock la.. so juz say okay lor.. den she say she'll call me back later.. saying she outside now.. when she get back den she call me to get it from me.. by then i was suspecting that she was part of the plan. but really din expect her to be in it la.. so.. still wondering..

ya. back to the waitin part.. till 8.35pm.. wai ling called... she said.. hey.. i on the way home.. er.. need to meet my fren at 9pm at hougang mall.. but need to go home n change first.. so will call u after i reach home k?? den i was like..orh.. okay lor.. den 8.45pm.. hey!! i rush down to ur hse le!! come down k?? den i oso say alright lor.. den i went down.. carrying the yr bk. saw my neighbour at the lift.. she said:" gg out ar?? gg downstairs only is it?? ur fren down there waiting for u right?? down there le.. right at the lift there only!!" haha.. den i was like.. er.. really is them ar? haha.. den reach the void deck.. only saw wai ling.. tot hui ning really forgot EVERYTHING!! den... passed her the bk.. asked her how she gg HM.. she say other den 101 n 161 wat bus can i take ar? den i say 325.. but will take VERY long leh.. den she was like.. i need to buy lolly pop lehz.. where can i find heart shape lolly pop ar?? den she said she actually was trying to fake say wanna go HM meet his boyfriend. den she say she very late le.. only got 1 bucks to go to HM.. den i say like dat u can go. but cant come back le.. den she say he can send her back... as she say all this.. she walk n walk to the econ area.. den when she say he can send me back ma.. we were at a turning pt lor.. den suddenly i heard ppl singing bday song!! haha.. it was marc, ning, adeline n marc's bro. hahaa.. i shock lor.. almost cried!! hahaa.. had a great surprise bday today!! a very gd one!!

after that we were talking there.. they wanted to smash the cake on my face asking me to get the candle out of it wat so ever.. den marc tried.. haha. failed la!! hahaa. coz din really get it on my face.. only a little ard my mouth! haha... he tried the second time n i manage to escape that too!! hhahhaa.. lucky!! den after that they den told me they plan this very long le.. hahahaa.. juz yesterday if i m not wrong.. chatted with marc online.. den he told me he lost his yr book n such.. den i luffed at him saying i will NV loose my cedar yr book de.. then he luffed!!? i was like.. huh? why he luff? but heck him.. den today den i noe that it is to confirm that i sure to haf my cedar yr book so that wai ling can try get it from me n their plan can work! dotx lor.. but really touched upon hearing that.. din noe that they planned it so long ago!! HAPPY!!

yeah!! den chatted at the void deck from 9 till 11!! haha.. den get to noe that ade actually lost her way here.. walked a long way!! LOVE YA!! *muackz* marc actually sacrifice alot.. coz he din do his hw.. din complete his work which suppose to hand in today n all.. yet he came for the celebration!! touched!! marc!! LOVE YA!! *muackz* den huining rushed down to get my pressie from work n took cab down to my hse when she actually qutie broke!! darling!! LOVE YA!! *muackz* n wai ling.. actually think so much n had a great plan in getting me into a surprise celebration!! LOVE YA !! *muackz* -huggies all!!- really had a great day today!! had fun! had shock! had tears! had laughter! had great memories! best bday ever!!! love all!! love shelia too... though she nv turn up.. i noe she muz haf sth on tt;s y cant make it de.. i noe she wanted to come de.. love u shelia!! *muackz*

PS: thanks all n everyone who had made my bday this yr a special one. i will remember everyone of u!! THANKS!!

No comments: