Tuesday, March 01, 2005

MY BDAY!!! part 1

today is MY BDAY!! alot ppl shld noe le la!! hahaa.. ya... so.. it did start VERY well... all started since 12am.

first of all ppl... joanna msg me n wish me happy bday!! i was so so touched!! she actually remembered n say got thingy for me!!! hahaa.. anyway.. ya.. happy n touched!! den up next is xiuhui wishing me happy bday thru msn.. think she come first b4 joanna.. forgot la.. haha.. sth like dat la.. den is my dearest niece jingyi.. wished me happy bday thru msn n msg too!! haha.. den you sheng.. hahaa.. kena me forced de.. hahaha.. wish me happy bday thru msn too.. haha.How dare him!! FORGOT MY BDAY!! sobz.. haha.a nvm la.. i nv expect him to remember either.. kekee... den one after another.. all msg me to wish me happy bday.. i shall list them.. kekee...

joanna, jing yi, lawrence, hong an, jialing, pei yun, letchimy, shawn, zhen hui,shelia, gracia, mei hui, ramzi, wan ping(called), wen yao, guijin (called),Gor (yaoming), tian ying(mei!), hakim, xiu hui, lizhu, li lian, rui qing, cai wei, arif, james,rong si. ( think that;s abt all.. shldn't haf missed out anyone la.. shldn't de..)

den.. first thing in the morning today!! my dad wished my happy bday!!! ahhaha.. so happy!!! den went to work.. overslept la.. den quite tired too.. so.. yeah.. hahaa. tired!! den my collegue helen wished my happy bday in the morning n gave me a cup for pressie. my "mummy" aka sapiah hugged me!! hahaa.. wished me happy bday too.. haha.. sally spread the news of my bday la.. den all wished me happy bday namely azizzah, diana, kala, adeline, mariam. yeah!! den.. after that worked whole day.. den finally time to go home!! haha..

we missed the first double deck!! den in the end squeezed in the single deck bus.. so so tired!! leg pain.. sally got a sit.. which is in front of the tv mobile... suddenly she turn n say.. is really on FRIDAY lehz.. wat is it? A LEVEL RESULT!!! sux!! i was like? HUH? where wat?? den she told me she saw it on the runnin script under the news de.. den i stare hard at it.. it repeated for 3 times!! but i din see that line.. den i told her is her illusion la!! den as i abt to gif up.. that line appeared!! " Singapore GCE A level result will release on friday, 4th of march at 2.30pm!! OH MAN!!! my heart juz sank lor.. i almost break down on the way home... den actually wanna go compass to withdraw money n such. den nv la.. den after that actually gg to meet my junior at compass too.. but nv oso.. coz she will be reaching quite late.. den i need to rush home. she stay quite near my hse too.. so she come to my hse there to pass me,... ya.. suddenly really no mood to do anything.. was very hungry.. but upon hearing the news.. juz felt so so full suddenly. den we went home.. ya.. reach home very sad!! duno wat to do.. juz wanna cry. dunno for wat to. dun even noe why i m so so affect by the news.. not even my result lor.. only the day of collecting.. den i rush into the toilet.. i cried!! let out all my tears, all my fears... really dunno wat i will do if i cant make it to Uni... den back to normal me again.. so.. pei yun( my junior ) called. so went down n get the pressie they had for me.. it is a note bk!! nice one!! with a post card!! haha.. hong an, arif(shock to see his name. din expect him to write anything down!) n of course pei yun wrote their wishes to me!!! she was very tired i can see.. din talk much.. coz i rushing to do sth too.. ya.. den she went back le.. thanks alot yun!! i noe u are very tired le.. still run all the way, get my pressie, get the guys to write things, pass it to me personally!! thanks ger! love ya!!!

No comments: