Monday, February 28, 2005

results...

today o level results are out. got gd news got bad news. my collegue din do quite well.. she did subs n only pass 3.. den one of my fren oso quite sad.. coz she failed her eng,... in the end.. quite troubled coz cant go to the course that she want. my niece was the only one giving me gd news. her L1R5 got 13. very gd indeed.. beta den me that time. moreover she took trip sci de lor.. clever n hardworking ger.

after hearing all this.. i really dunno wat to do suddenly.. all the nervousness... the tense feeling,. all in me now.. so much so that it is affecting me way before i noe when i getting my results... me n sally both turn into a walking vampire suddenly.. the whole room seems soo out of our world suddenlyl. no mood to work. gd thing is boss is not ard.. went for meeting.. den we went to helen to chat a while.. chat with mummy.. chat with aisha.. chat with jolene.. they all noe that we are very scared n worried.. they noe that we are very affected by the result thingy.. gd thing is that they all understand.. so when we do things more slowly n dreadfully..they din blame us n yet console n encourage us.. i was really very glad to haf nice collegues like them.. really will miss them if i quit my job there one day.

hai... result.. everyone have been telling me that i can make it.. they got faith in me.. if i were them.. i will say that too.. but i m really scared this time.. whole education life has been a smooth sailing one.. wat if i fall this time? duno wat i will do...

today..keep on tripping n almost fell for alot of times.. but den nv.. however.. when i reach home.. i was rushing off to learn something (religion associated stuff)... den i slipped n fell at home right before i left.. minor one.. din hurt myself.. den went there. when it was my turn.. a moth came n disturb.. even land on my collar.. den it flew off.. the second time.. the lantern dropped on me.. hai.. duno y.. so many things happened.. maybe is coz i choose to be sad n coz myself to haf a bad day today.. or might be a warning to me that i will nt do well for my a level.. or might be trying to get rid of all my bad luck b4 i get my result n when i do get my result.. it wun be that bad.. dunno which is which.. i choose to forget abt all n look at it as a little bits n pieces of my life that is insignificant....

No comments: