Tuesday, January 03, 2006

mystic knots

yes!! come back to some happy stuff.. my darling got me a jade pendant for my xmas.. but as a punishment for not being able to be with him for the xmas, he wanna me to guess what is it first b4 i can get it. he gave me clues...

here comes...

Hint 1:
Representing endless n countles ups n downs, happiness and sadness we gonna go through in the future. seeing u either on one end of the other or even beside,

Hint 2:
It might not worth as priceless as diamond but it might not worth as priceless as a penny.

Hint 3:
Never untie it, never tie it. Let it be what it meant to be.

Hint 4:
The key to happiness n sadness.

Hint 5:
Given u a Jack fruit, Apple, Durian, give me a fruit STARTING with E.

Yup.. that was all the clue even. he also told me it's something start with 2 words starting with M n K. yup.

after hours of struggling.. 4 hours if i m not wrong. i manage to get a close to it ans where i said it is a jade, a mysterious knots. In actual fact is a Mystic Knot made of jade. yup!!! nice nice wor... looks trendy too... and it is nto that cheap sia.. all i know is more than 60 bucks. but dont know actual price~

thanks DARLING!! i juz love it!!

No comments: