Saturday, October 30, 2004

WTH

wat the.. stupid idiotic hansheng!! he is an idiot. stupid!!! no brain.. empty vase. juz ask him to be nicer to my cousin only ma.. juz see my cousin very sad ma.. den juz say "BE NICER TO MY COUSIN. STUPID BOY" is this very offending?? is this scoldin him?? wat the hell lor!! n wat he reply??? " dun act smart! F**KING u!!" WAT THE HELL!!! who is he on earth to scold me that? he gd!!! i tot he is a nice person!!! no matter how angry u get... u shld not be saying that ma!!!! wah lao!!!! hate this kind of person!!!!! wah!!! damn angry!!! argh!!!

k... enuff liao.. vent all my anger le.. shld not be too angry n waste too much of my blog space on childish person like him. heheheee.... yesterday.. mummy bought some slimming cream stuff.. hahahhahahahaa.. den can use!!! hahahaha.. heard that it will show some effect after 2 wks. hahahaa... anyway.. i havin a level soon!!! my practical over le.. alright lor.. but the last part no time n cannot do. hahaha.. i stupid ma.. so too bad la!! but except for the last 10 marks. the rest.. can la.. not bad la!! hahaha.. 4th will be my Gp le.. God pls bless me! =D den after that is CLA!!! kekekee... after that will be chem den maths den chem again den maths again!! haha.. coz after Gp n CLA i only haf maths n chem!hahaa.. suddenly think is gd! kekekee... yeah!

No comments: