Friday, April 27, 2007

ARGH!!!!

why can we never come to a conclusion?? why?? why cant we ever come to a compromise of what to do?

he will always rub salt into his unhappiness to my family, the way i do stuff, my attitude towards stuff, my forgetfulness and things like that.

i will always make a big fuss of his "friendliness", his way of treating his female friends, his group of female friends, his need of having female friends....

HAIZ... this has been a problem and always a big problem in our relationship but this hasnt been solved and donT kNow how to solve it!!!!!!

he has his need, and is having the freedom to have female friends. not as if i stopped him to have female friends, just that those he has makes me feel sucky. i just cant understand. he had friends that will take hugs, kisses and holding hands as friendliness, but i cant take it i told him. so why cant he change to having other female friend who kNows the basic distant and who will respect him as a friend when he reject those gesture.

just like he cant understand me at time, i dont understand him...

he said i understand him the most among all his gf, he said he love me to most, he said he treasure me the most, but~~ but~~ haiz....

i dont understand the need of finding those kind of female friends, i dont understand the need of gg to pub to relax, i dont understand.... am i nOt enough for him to feel good and complete? he told me i completes his life but he still request to knOw more female friends. that makes me feel like he needs more to complete his life. let me feel like i'm restricting his freedom, let me feel that i made his life less interesting and more boring, let me feel that i caused him to lose his female friends... if they are true friends... why will they leave u cause i feel uncomfortable about the closeness? why?

u left me with lots of question marks...

haiz...

why my xin fu simple times can nv really last... in the middle of it... things will happen... always will.... haiz....

maybe i think too much... maybe... dont know... lots of dont know....

No comments: