Friday, December 01, 2006

sunshine after the rain~~~

yes!! it's another sunshine after the rain.. even though everytime we quarrel i will be preparing myself for the worst. I'll keep thinking how will i react if we really break or wat so ever. But, Luckily he never ever let all those thoughts become reality. YES!!! He loves me!!

today we went for the Qian Hu fish Exhibition!! COOOOL!! but quite disappointed in a way as i dont see much breed mainly red aro and cross back. Dont really have much different colours that dar showed me like those electric blue etc. Ya. But, did see really nice ones. The colours are so obvious and distinct. WOW.

then we walk about and saw a very funny looking fish!!!! It has got 3 strips at each side of the body red blue red. The CUTEST thing is that it has LIPSTICK on the LIPS!!! hahaa.. looks so fake but is real!!wow~~~ after which we went to lot 1 to shop!!!

went to fond!! the shop i love alot coz of the unique clothing they have!! AND darling bought one top for me!!! nice nice!! i love it!!! got to be my xmas top!! must fast fast slim down get the bottom den PERFECT! kekee...

ai ni yi wan nian!!!!!

No comments: