Monday, July 10, 2006

~missing~

i dont know how to control myself. i dont know is this right or wrong. ppl might say i pamper him too much that he might take me for granted but i just couldnt stop myself to treat him any better.

3days been with him. now i'm at home n he's having his lesson.. i miss him so much. so so much. i really miss those days that we were spending almost every seconds together. though there were little unhappiness happened but all ended up good n got us closer. i love it when i feel so secured so treasured in his hands when we were in pubs or club. i love the way he keep holding me like wanting the whole world to know i m his n all the guys in the place to know that i'm attach to him n no one can get me from him.

wow. so happening 3 days. coming back home like throwing me back to reality, throwing me back to my real life. kinda reluctant to return from the special treats i've got. but i have no choice.

i miss him. really do...

No comments: