Monday, July 24, 2006


Lao gong asked me to do this:
Name 20 people you can think of right now. Don't read the questions until you have named the 20 people. At the end of it all, choose 5 people to do this. Ready? Start~
1.Darling (Dom dom)
2. Lao Gong
3.Mummy
4.Lao Pa
5. Ai ren
6. Huining
7.Shelia
8. SM
9.Kala
10. Wen Yao
11.Alan
12. Mei Hui
13. Tian Ying
14. Pei Pei
15. Pei Wen
16. Sally
17. Letchimy
18. Dinosaurs
19. Jing Jing
20. You xiang
How did you meet #14?I meet her in SRJC.. We were classmate! She used to be my junior too..
What would you do if you never met #1?I'll never know what is true love n never be able to truely be myself. Can't do anything if i dont meet him.
What would you do if #20 and #9 dated?I'll Laugh my head off!!
Did you ever like #19?Yeah She's nice!!
Would #6 and #17 make a good couple?Er, unless they want to be lesbians?
Describe #3:short, quite plump, short hair, naggy, sharp when scolding yet soft at heart. great cook. very protective mother.
Do you think #8 is attractive?hmm.. in certain way i guess, IF NOT HE WONT BE MY RIVAL!! GOT MY LAO GONG AWAY FROM ME!!
Tell me something about #7.Currently studying in Mass Com IN NP.
Do you know any of #12's family?Her mum. Saw her before. Went her hse once.
What is #18's favorites?I DONT KNOW. Just know him not long ago. =P
What would you do if #18 confesses that he/she likes you?Wahahahaa.. i'll laugh my head off.. i'm not his type he'll nv be my type.
What language does #15 speak?Chinese, English
Who is #9 going out with? Whoever that dates her out.
How old is #16 now?19 though we were born in the same yet but her BDAY is on the last day of the year!!!
When was the last time you spoke to #13?Just called her to plan a meet up tml!
Who is #2's favourite singer/band?MAYDAY
Would you ever date #4?DATE? MY LAO PA LEHZ.. no need to date la..
Would you ever date #7?AH DUH?? great friend.
Is #15 single?NO LONGER SINGLE.. she n her wei wen~~ kekeke..
What is #10's last name?Er... full name is Adrian Kuang Wen Yao
Would you ever be in a serious relationship with #11?NEVER!! he's my jie mei!!
What school does #3 go to?'does' is referring to the present rite... Not studying now....
Where does #6 live?Kaki Bukit
What's your favourite thing about #5?Everything!! my airen lehz~~ the way she plays her piano just melt my heart.
Have you seen #1 naked? Even not now?? I'll be able to see in the FUTURE!! wahaha..
Now, 5 people I would like to see doing this
1. Dom Dom
2.Cai wei
3. Jing yi
4. Shi min
5. ai ren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did the quiz (:

Anonymous said...

i did the quiz (: