Wednesday, October 26, 2005

a very wrong moved

told him something i shldnt have told him yesterday... haiz...

my mum n i were talking den suddenly she brought the issue that my relatives like dont have very gd impression of him... he used to be asking alot about how my parents thought of him and all.. so i decided to let him know abt that.. haiz.. i was a wrong moved...

because i told him that.. den he actually got very bu shuang abt my uncle.. cause it was juz recently that my uncle saw him~~ juz we brought this issue up~ haiz... dar use to say that he don't want to have any tea ceremony when we got married. dont even want to have any wed dinner.. i was quite upset cause to me that marks the start of our marriage and is when that i can announce to the whole world i found my mr right who will love me and dote on me forever..

not long ago.. he got to know a fren of mine.. changing his thinking of not having a tea ceremony and the wed dinner.. because he found out that it is a gd way to so call earn back the money we use for the whole wedding thingy. den he agreed to have all that.. i was so delighted.. because my dream of my wedding day is going to become reality again~~~

haiz.. but all things juz ruin in my hands... i actually told him abt the impression thingy making him dislike my uncle now and saying that no more tea ceremony and he will nto be invited to my wedding dinner... my that uncle is my god father as well.. he dote on me alot too.. i really hope to have his blessing for my marriage too.. n hope dar dar can get along well with him too.. but now things turn out to be otherwise.. dreams is back to dreams again~~ haiz.. i made the very wrong moved...

No comments: