Saturday, May 21, 2005

STUPID MP3

hai.. this stupid mp3 is so so troublesome.. i'll nv get any brandless or lousy brand stuff ever sia... stupid lor. n is really not cheap la.. 150 bucks lehz.. okay la.. not i buy de la.. my sis got it for me,.. oh.. ya.. haven say why.

this stupid mp3 which is branded as SYNERGY is lousy la.. is like that time she got it for me.. after less den 2 months.. the stupid thingy dunno why.. when i listen one side got sound one side no sound.. tot is my ear piece.. but change le still same.. nvm.. den i go find the shop to see if they can help me service it.. den ar.. went down to orchard cant find that stupid midpt orchard... in the end.. think walk for abt half an hour den found it.. still haf to ask ard den know.. ulu area!!! den that person say help me send for service.. for one whole wk i dun haf a mp3!! so tong ku le lor....

this morning i got his phone calll. telling me that i can go get a new mp3 , they will to change one for me.. when i reach there they say coz the person request for 50bucks to service it for me.. so they decided to give me a new one instead.. den ar!! that new one is worst la!! can even use lor.. is like dunno the batt part too loose or wat lor.. sian lehz.. really cmi lor!!! den now.. look at it make me angry!! PEK CHEK AR!!!!

No comments: