Sunday, November 21, 2004

feeling weird without sch

wahhaha.. kinda contridicting myself right? feeling tt i'm like nowhere now in the society.. neither m i a student nor m i a worker. still haf the feeling that i'm still a part of SR, still having my exam like dat.. dun haf the real relief that i had when my o level was over.. dunno why too.. maybe i will score badly for my a level n i'll haf to be back for more torture! tt's bad!!! but i dun wanna think so much le la.. for the time being i wanna get into the real world. noe the real working society. learn more n putting all stuff into real practical le.. so excited abt the real world that we haf to face. so excited abt the new life that i m entering. i wanna live the best out of me! i finally can do sth that i want instead of doin sth by force! i LOVE it!!

No comments: