Monday, August 16, 2004

SO WAT!!!

early in the mornin first thing i do is great my fren a smile. den wat happen next? when i told him that i m not in sch coz i m sick of those test n stuff.. next time he say is that i m hiding from reality. escaping from wat i suppose to face. saying that i m not sensible enuff.. sayin that i m not doin the right thing! SO WAT! i noe wat i m doin i noe wat i m gg thru i noe wat is there in front of me i noe i m too slack i noe i m bad i noe!!! i noe everything! gg thru this 2 yrs really isn't easy for me! who noes it? no one!!! everyday i go sch with a smile. everytime i seems so heck care abt everything. wat for?? juz to let myself haf a beta life. juz to cheer up ppl who are gg thru same fate as me!! juz dun wanna look dead when inside me nth is alive.

juz by skipping a day, missing 3 tests, i m already listed as a person who is not sensible. wahhaaahaa... how nice! my mum din even dare to say anything like this to me! he is juz someone whom dun really noe me, almost like a stranger. all he does is to assume that i m not sensible. i m too ren xin. oh.. that;s sooo fair to me. haf i nv put in any hard work? u can simply say yes! but is tt a fact! i myself noe it!

wat a day to be pissed of by someone unknow personel when i great him warmly. is it really that hao xin mei hao bao? thanks boy. thank u to let me see that i m juz a no sensible person whom is still far from growing up. thanks!!!!!

No comments: