Saturday, August 14, 2004

my HP is BACK!!!

hahaa... wat a joke. wrote abt one para of stuff n accidentally del it myself!! wat the.. anyway.. shall summarise that. my HP is back. juz like wat my title is.. got back my hp le. coz my sis hp is ok le. den she can haf hers back n i can haf mine back!! keke.e. not that her hp is lousy n mine is not. in fact mine is the most LKK of all. 3315... but still my hp is my hp.. got feeling k?? hahaa.. ya..

morning went swimming with huining at abt 830. yeah. but in the end nv swim lor. coz huining accidentally kick water onto someone's face den she chao guilty den dun dare to swim le.. den we juz soak in water n chat chat. oso trying to be darker in complexion. hehee.. den after that i went back home

cooked lunch today. porridge, bean curd, bittergourd n cucumber with egg. simple stuff la.. hehee.. but not bad wor.. coz i cook de. hahaa.. still can eat la. hehe... after that watch mi tao nu hai.. so sweet lor.. last episode. xiao tao soo xin fu.. they so sweet n loving.. when can that day come to my life?? haha.. wait long long oso wun haf! hahaa...

went to slp a while.. abt an hour or 2. den help my mum dye her hair.. see mummy got so many white hair le.. time really flies... really so scare to see my parents getting older n older... hai.. really dunno wat will happen to me if sth happen to them. really dunno how to survive life without them... *touch wood* they will life longer den 120! yeah!! they can make it! got faith in them! yeah!

after i had my dinner watched yi tian tu long ji! not bad wor!! haha... nice nice! like it lehz.... den after that my cousin come le.. she told me she got a BF le wor!! hahaa.... congrats ger!!! hope that they will last for ever n ever... n he will treat her nice nice! yeah! gd gd.. ppl ard me found their xin fu le.. first is my AS den now is cousin. oh... my fren too... ya... so happy for them. you qing ren zhong cheng juan shu.. =D

No comments: