Tuesday, August 03, 2004

First!!!

Everyone got alot of first time. And this is my first BLOG! hahaa... heard this long ago but nv try having one coz got another online diary le. but since all are now using blog so i shall be a blogger too.. hahaa..

today nth happened la. nv go sch!!! haha.. y? coz sick lor. kena flu. feel kinda weak la. yesterday got NAFA. hahaa.. finally clear my 5 station. now left the 2.4... hai... doubt can make it... shall start dieting n make myself lighter to run faster. hahaa....

learnt tennis yesterday too.. now my hand aching. soo.... pain lor!!! hahaa.. but tennis is cool! see those pro ppl play make me kinda out but yet! i wanna learn!! yeah! nice sport! hahaa...

went out with MH, den realise chinatown is soo boring. hahaa.. nth to shop nth to see nth to do... haha.... maybe i nt very familiar with the place la. but juz nth for me to do lor! hahaa....

oh ya... shld be wondering y i sick still go out right? having check up.. y? too fat la! (feel so ashame) haha.. den went there chit chat with the dr. den wait here wait there. ya lor... MH went with me la. hahaa... must really jian fei le! PERSEVERE!!! i can do it!! let's see if i can do it successfully. hahaa...

No comments: